Well- good thing I found out about this on almost the last day of the month, but June is/was CPR awareness month. Apparently there are only about 30 percent of Americans that are trained in CPR. So- the American Heart Association would like to help you out with this. Make it more.... fun.... Hmmm. Well, anyhoo, the target rate for chest compressions per minute is 100. So- the association is giving you some music to do this by. Really??? Cuz the first thing I'm going to do is grab the right "soundtrack" to give CPR to a needy person. But- nonetheless, here are the songs to "live" by.
- Staying Alive by the Bee Gees
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
- Back to Life by Soul 2 Soul
- Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
But wait, there's more!
- Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue
- Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes
- Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Mmmbop by Hanson
And if you act now, there's also...
- Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper
- Gives You Hell by the All-American Rejects
- Shake Your Bon-Bon by Ricky Martin
- Thank God I'm A Country Boy by John Denver
- Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey
- Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum