SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO AM) - The city is offering a series of informational meetings on the four ballot measures facing Sioux Falls voters in April.
Communications Specialist Heather Hitterdal says the first of eight is Monday at MariCar Community Center. Hitterdal says the meetings will include video presentations and time for questions and answers.
The format will include a half hour segment for Spellerburg Aquatic Center and twenty minutes for snow gates, Walmart zoning and Shape Places.
City Attorney Dave Pfeifle says the videos and meetings are strictly educational.
The public meetings will take place on the following dates:
● Monday, March 3 MariCar Community Center400 North Valley View Road
● Monday, March 10 Oyate Community Center 2421 West 15th Street
● Wednesday, March 12 Prairie Green Golf Course, Clubhouse 600 East 69th Street
● Wednesday, March 19 Kuehn Community Center2801 South Valley View Road
● Thursday, March 20 Main Library, Meeting Room A200 North Dakota Avenue
● Monday, March 24 Morningside Community Center2400 South Bahnson Avenue
● Thursday, March 27 Outdoor Campus, Theater4500 South Oxbow Avenue
● Monday, March 31 Kenny Anderson Community Center3701 East Third Street
At each public meeting, information regarding the specific ballot question will be presented at these times, followed by an opportunity to ask questions:
● Spellerberg Aquatic Center 6 to 6:30 p.m.
· Snow Gates6:30 to 6:50 p.m.
Commercial Zoning at 85th Street and Minnesota Avenue 6:50 to 7:10 p.m.
Shape Places Zoning Ordinance 7:10 to 7:30 p.m.