SIOUX FALLS, SD (KELO-AM) The City of Sioux Falls Municipal/School Board Election will be held on April 8, 2014. The citizens will vote at one of 13 designated Vote Centers, regardless of where they reside in the City.
“The use of the Vote Centers is an effort between the City of Sioux Falls, the Sioux Falls School District, and Minnehaha County to conserve taxpayer dollars and to standardize voting locations for our elections,” said Lorie Hogstad, City Clerk.
A map containing the 13 Vote Center locations being used for the Election is available online. The map may be found at www.siouxfalls.org on the 2014 Election page under Resources.
The Vote Centers are located at:
- First Lutheran Church, 327 S. Dakota Ave.
- Memorial Middle School, 1401 S. Sertoma Ave.
- Maricar Community Center, 400 N. Valley View Rd.
- Oyate Community Center, 2421 W. 15th St.
- Wesley United Methodist Church, 1700 E. 6th St.
- Sioux Falls Arena, 1201 N. West Ave.
- Peace Lutheran Church, 5509 W. 41st St.
- Kenny Anderson Community Center, 3701 E. 3rd St.
- Morningside Community Center, 2400 S. Bahnson Ave.
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 5500 E. 57th St.
- Faith Baptist Fellowship Hall, 601 W. 57th St.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 2425 S. Western Ave.
- Instructional Planning Center, 201 E. 38th St.