- On Air:
- Weekdays 5am - 9am; Saturdays, 2pm- 7pm
- New "Cops" Movie Looks Hilarious! Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Ump's Strike 3 Calls Are Epic! Posted in Blogs › Sports
- Simple Inventions That Could Change The World Posted in Blogs › Tech & Geek
- CNN's John Walsh On The Hunt For SD Fugitive Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Dealing With A Hangover? Don't do these things... Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- 10 Summer Hacks To Make Your Life Easier Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- New Band -- Killer Video! Posted in Blogs › Rock Music
- ROAD TRIP!!! Posted in Blogs › Unfit to Air
- WTF!?! A Few FUNNY Pics To Make Your Day! Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Guy on "Family Feud" Asked to "Name Something Fully Loaded" Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Become a KRRO Rock God Posted in Blogs › Unfit to Air
- WATCH NOW: The New HELLYEAH Video Posted in Blogs › Rock Music
- Watch What Happens When You Put Your Phone in the Microwave Posted in Blogs › Unfit to Air
- Watch What Happens When You Put Your Phone in the Microwave Posted in Blogs › Tech & Geek
- How Was That NOT a Strike??? Posted in Blogs › Sports
- Canadians Invade The Falls! Posted in Blogs › Unfit to Air
- Morgan Freeman Does Jonah Hill Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Foods You Love That Are No Longer Made Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- Worst People in the Sports World Posted in Blogs › Sports
- This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
Cade comes to us from the lakes of Minnesota. He’s been rocking the Sioux Empire on 103.7 KRRO since 1998.
A proud father of two very lovely ladies, Cade enjoys his time away from radio spent in front of the TV. No, not crappy reality shows, but rather screaming at the television while watching his beloved Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves and/or Wild blow another lead.
Drinking to oblivion is another hallowed pastime of this old radio dog. Favorite haunts include anywhere with live music and is within stumbling distance of downtown.
His favorite bands are Tool and Green Day, loves the colors black and blue, and wants to end up on the beach in the Caribbean.